• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Looking for all realism clan/fan players

Dogfacboy

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 11, 2010
Houston, Tx
hello all,

my name is ansel, i have always been a big fan of red orchestra and have been following the games for a good while. i also used to be a lot more active in the cod2 realism clan scene before ro2 when i had more time to dedicate. and although life has gotten in the way here and there, and taken a lot of my free time, i'm always hopping back on ro2 as well as games like insurgency when i can.

the reason i'm posting this thread is because i'm an artist and am interested in doing some interviews with (you) those who are involved in realism clans in ro2. i'm interested in doing these for mostly coursework but also a personal interest, as the game and style of play is something i've been a fan of for a while.

some of the points i'd like to touch on are why the realism style of play is attractive to you; thoughts on the genre of war games as a form of entertainment; thoughts on realism and how its translated into a game like ro2, etc.

if you'd be interested in participating in this, please leave an email address or feel free to email me at: [email protected]

as well, if you have any questions at all about the project i'd be more than happy to answer them.

cheers

-ansel