• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Looking for a few good meshes

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
The KF SDK has a nice set, but there are a few things I'm looking for that it doesn't offer. (Fancy railings, for example.) I'm not saavy enough to build my own static meshes yet. So I was wondering, is there anywhere I can download .usx paks? The more meshes I have to choose from, the merrier.

Also, is there a way to have the SDK save the texture folders/static mesh/ect.. folders that I load in? It gets a little annoying to have to reopen every texture folder to get the full selection, everytime I restart the SDK.

I'm not finding any places to download actual custom .usx files, either.

If you have a design for the railings (or whatever you're wanting) I may be able to create it for you, though. I'll be going on a modeling blitz this weekend for my own map as well.

I'm wondering if adding/editing the KillingFloor.ini file will allow the editor to start up with some of those packages already loaded (since I do see "EditPackages=KFMod", for example, in that file under the [Editor.EditorEngine] section).

Upvote 0