• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Looking for a coder

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Okay, so I have this APC project going on and I have next to zero experience with coding in the Unreal Engine 3. Anyone is interested in helping me out?

EDIT: Oh and you can always add me on Steam by clicking on the Steam icon at the top-right of this post.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Okay, so I have this APC project going on and I have next to zero experience with coding in the Unreal Engine 3. Anyone is interested in helping me out?

EDIT: Oh and you can always add me on Steam by clicking on the Steam icon at the top-right of this post.

Thank you!

I would love to help you out, but my knowledge stops after mutators. So far I haven't tried out anything that can be put om a map. Maybe -=THOR=- can help you out.

Upvote 0
I would love to help you out, but my knowledge stops after mutators. So far I haven't tried out anything that can be put om a map. Maybe -=THOR=- can help you out.

Thanks for the reply. Being able to make a mutator is already a big step! I guess you could open the SDK and look at the code for the tanks and see if you undertand some bits but I'll make sure to ask Thor once I get back home.

Thanks again! :eek:

Upvote 0