• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Looking for a coder

Olivier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 19, 2010
Okay, so I have this APC project going on and I have next to zero experience with coding in the Unreal Engine 3. Anyone is interested in helping me out?

EDIT: Oh and you can always add me on Steam by clicking on the Steam icon at the top-right of this post.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Olivier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 19, 2010
Seems like everyone left to other games already. Funny how a three-year old game like Killing Floor has a more active community than a game that was released like 8 months ago.

Ducky

Super Moderator
May 22, 2011
Netherlands
Okay, so I have this APC project going on and I have next to zero experience with coding in the Unreal Engine 3. Anyone is interested in helping me out?

EDIT: Oh and you can always add me on Steam by clicking on the Steam icon at the top-right of this post.

Thank you!
I would love to help you out, but my knowledge stops after mutators. So far I haven't tried out anything that can be put om a map. Maybe -=THOR=- can help you out.

Olivier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 19, 2010
I would love to help you out, but my knowledge stops after mutators. So far I haven't tried out anything that can be put om a map. Maybe -=THOR=- can help you out.
Thanks for the reply. Being able to make a mutator is already a big step! I guess you could open the SDK and look at the code for the tanks and see if you undertand some bits but I'll make sure to ask Thor once I get back home.

Thanks again! :eek:

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
As a heads up we do have some older code for APC's that is already in game and accessible to modders. May or may not be useful to you.