• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of bugs found in ~2 hours of play.

Hyybrid

Aug 19, 2017
This game is just rife with bugs. Also crashed a few times and the crash reports were sent off.

Co op just not seem to work at all and the Apple method of "we're just going to handle the way you search for games and not let you do a damn thing" is pretty infuriating. Puts users at the mercy that silly automated system that follows no logic. (So you want to do co op? Fine! We'll do it on this stage even if you don't want to! Oh we couldn't find one for this stage, well we'll just take the liberty of finding a different stage and forcing you to play on that one! Welp, it looks like you'll be hosting a game on this stage. You have no say in the matter, jerk. Also no one will actually be able to find your game so have fun playing alone! Ciao!)

Teleporting this morning seems to have just decided to stop working. Even going back to the main menu and starting a new map did not correct the issue. The marker shows up and the teleporting beam shows up but it refuses to teleport. Can't even get the marker to go away. Can spin the directional arrow on it just fine but can't do anything else. Have to switch to free move in the menu in order to be able to move.

Two instances where the game would not progress. Once when the fleshpound at the end of the second stage refused to load, and another time right after the second cut scene with the floating head. The game loads to nearly pitch black and movement is not possible.

firing both pistols at the same exact time results in the audio screwing up.

Not sure why but calbrating for standing makes my player really, really tall. In the Paris map, the head goes right through the ceiling on most areas and I can see through the map.

Have not been able to progress past the third map due to the same bug every time. Right after the cut scene with the giant head, when the game teleports you back to the sewer, it does not seem to load all the way. Screen stays very dark though it is possible to see some things and I'm able to turn around but not actually teleport.

Upvote 0
Great game! I'm experiencing the following bugs:

-Teleporting control gets sticky and doesnt properly flow (gets stuck and doesnt work for seconds at a time)

-When trying to kill the chainsaw guy a grenade got stuck in my hand - could not pull the pin nor could I properly do anything else since it was stuck

-Somehow doesn't seem to be able to save

Upvote 0
OK I found the issue that causes the bug that causes the 3rd stage to not be able to complete. This can be reproduced 100% of the time (found out by accident by simply forgetting how to avoid the bug).

Mentioned in the first post that using "standing" mode makes my player very, very tall, so much that in the sewers of Paris, the head goes through the ceiling and reveals the map in areas. Well after the second cutscene with Foster, when the game teleports the player back, if they happen to be so tall that they're embedded in the ceiling, the game just doesn't load properly after that point. Rather, they load but they are in a permanent state of "stuck in wall", if that makes any sense, with no way to fix it.

My way around that issue is, when the cut scene is over, I have to physically sit down on the ground so that when the game loads, I'm not in the ceiling. Everything works fine after that.

This is the only part of the game that I have run into any real issues with being super tall so far.

Upvote 0
Addendum to the height issue: This was caused by improper "distance to floor" calibration of the VR headset which has nothing to do with any game. This caused the "feet" of the player to actually be hovering a good distance above the floor. As such, when standing, the head was way in the air, towering over all the enemies and going through the ceiling and so on.

Upvote 0