• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Leveling perks enabled during early access?

RO2 did reset perk stats even after the official release due to exploits (there was no Early Access however). It would be logical to reset them to put "early accessers" in line with regular customers. Maybe add x2 perk progress for a couple of weeks for those who participated in EA, like it was done in RO2 (INB4RESET).

Upvote 0
RO2 did reset perk stats even after the official release due to exploits (there was no Early Access however). It would be logical to reset them to put "early accessers" in line with regular customers. Maybe add x2 perk progress for a couple of weeks for those who participated in EA, like it was done in RO2 (INB4RESET).

Seems like the best solution to me.

Upvote 0
I think they should do a stat reset upon release even if early access never gets exploitably fast leveling. It'll make the launch feel much more like a beginning event. A temporary experience multiplier for early accessors could be okay, I guess.

And if they're gonna wipe anyways, they could have multiplied experience during the early access, if they want more people to test out the different levels. I guess the need for that depends on how long the early access period will be, and how intensely the average early accessors will be playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think they should do a stat reset upon release even if early access never gets exploitably fast leveling. It'll make the launch feel much more like a beginning event. A temporary experience multiplier for early accessors could be okay, I guess.

This.

I could do without the experience multiplier, the practice should be enough of an advantage over the people who buy it at official launch. I am all in favor of a reset at launch.

Upvote 0

This sounds great to me. I want to grind my perks from release, not from some testing phase where the game isn't tweaked right yet. Anything else would feel like cheating.

Upvote 0