• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Leaves and papers

Apparently, in WW2, every battlefield was bombed with briefcases

dvs054744.jpg

Upvote 0
It's not a graphical feature, it's an aspect of the battlefield you need to account for. Same as the shadows that people unfortunately can decide to disable.

Alright I'm waiting for my new processor so I can boost up my shadows from low, Quad core at least please.

On a serious note I would like to know how much these random papers effect performance.

Upvote 0
It's not a graphical feature, it's an aspect of the battlefield you need to account for. Same as the shadows that people unfortunately can decide to disable.

Shadows are for instance often a good indicator for enemies coming round the corner. If you disable them, you'll loose this advantage.

The papers though catch your eyes due to movement. They'll eventuelly distract your view from the enemy. Turning that off would help players spotting enemies since there is less movement in the maps. So turning this off you'd get an advantage.

I think it's good the way it is.

Upvote 0