• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

-[badger]-

Dec 11, 2010
Everytime I myself or someone else I have played with buys a LAW it ends in certain doom. Now just today I figured 'Hey why not use the law, its been awhile" my buddy said" no dont doit you will just end up gibs". well this is what happened. Last wave, lvl6 demo was buying up Laws and droping them, I too was demo(lvl4) so I set out pipes and picked up a law for ULTIMATE DEVASTATION. I am standing out in the open with no one around, saw the patriarch, so I aimed and pulled the trigger . . . and Exploded into a billion bits.

this seems to happen EVERYTIME I hold the law. its like my character puts the rocket in sideways so it points at my head.

Hey

Hey

It is just like using the other launchers. Make sure you have high ground if someone steps in from of you. Toast. I hate missing with the nades to.

I played some more of the Beta last night. It was feeling pretty good. I like the feel of the Katana again. Seems like the chain saw is slower and heavier on the character.

There was one server up. Suicidal. Not sure who it was. My first thought was Fel. Not sure though. Played a few rounds solo just to get the feel of it again. Be interesting to see the new higher level.

Upvote 0
its like my character puts the rocket in sideways so it points at my head.

LOL

But dont worry, LAW will get some serious upgrades in the upcoming patch and its pretty much impossible to kill yourself with it anymore.

people dont know how to use the law. . . thats all. . . i can use it as any class. . . and destroy everything. . ..

What you play, beginner?

Upvote 0
this seems to happen EVERYTIME I hold the law. its like my character puts the rocket in sideways so it points at my head.

This story is indeed entirely factual as I was witness to it.

*In shop*

Me: Dude you bought a LAW *laugh* :p
Badger: Yeah, I'm going to use it on the Patriarch
Me: No, don't do it, you'll just end up in gibs
Badger: I'll be fine :cool:
Me: Everyone I know that uses it kills themselves in the first rocket somehow

*Badger lays out pipebombs around the area, jumps up on high ground, I boot it away from him*

-Patriarch spawns in room next to us and walks into our room-

*I look over just to see Badger fire the rocket, which explodes in front of him, setting off all the pipebombs in a unison explosion, killing him*

Badger: :eek: AHHHHHHH!
Everyone: ROLF :D

Upvote 0