• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kinda stuck - need some advice

Lord Dayradon

May 26, 2020
Currently I'm a lvl 30 Adult shark. Infamy 8, vs lvl 48 boats and lvl 12+ hunters/elites. I have the icon to fight pete, but he's nowhere to be found, and initiating a hunter fight, the boss is not pete, but some other dude. I've tried in all the zones but can't seem to find him so I can progress to elder. Yes I've spent about 10 hours play time in Saphire Bay. No Dice. I should add, that I have not unlocked the head yet, but all other 4 are max, as well as the 3 organs at max.

Currently I'm a lvl 30 Adult shark. Infamy 8, vs lvl 48 boats and lvl 12+ hunters/elites. I have the icon to fight pete, but he's nowhere to be found, and initiating a hunter fight, the boss is not pete, but some other dude. I've tried in all the zones but can't seem to find him so I can progress to elder. Yes I've spent about 10 hours play time in Saphire Bay. No Dice. I should add, that I have not unlocked the head yet, but all other 4 are max, as well as the 3 organs at max.

there should be a blue circle in water for Pete mission. but I didn't do Pete until I was infamy level 10 "and" I grinded infamy levels from 4 to 10 in the gulf.

Upvote 0