• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art KillingFloorLogo NEW

ebc5b304b835.jpg

Download: KillingFloorLogo

Upvote 0
Pack 1. In the archives of two images from Tripwire Interactive logo and logos of Tripwire Interactive and Steam.

adf753ab391a.png

Pack 2. In the archives of two images from Tripwire Interactive logo and logos of Tripwire Interactive and Steam.

99abff65613b.png

Pack 3. In the archives of two images from Tripwire Interactive logo and logos of Tripwire Interactive and Steam.

aa16041bd117.png

Download the pack Yandeks.Narod.

// Say thanks to everyone who makes high-quality images on KF. Thanks to you, I have something to work with

Reactions: Left 4 Dinner
Upvote 0
11 Pack: In the pack includes 1 images

Spoiler!

[^] Download: Pack images

12 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

13 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

14 Pack: In the pack includes 3 images.

Spoiler!

15 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

16 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
11 Pack: In the pack includes 1 images

Spoiler!

12 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

13 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

14 Pack: In the pack includes 3 images.

Spoiler!

15 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

16 Pack: In the pack includes 2 images.

Spoiler!

You should probably get permission from Resistant films for using stuff from their videos like this.

Upvote 0
You should probably get permission from Resistant films for using stuff from their videos like this.

Agreed, I don't understand why people think they can just go around and produce images from other images of peoples work without their permission, especially if the other person's work is directly related to what they are basing their own work off of.

Upvote 0
Resolution of the fact that apply for free? You laugh? If it was free, I would have asked permission and as all available to all, and do not need permission. Also I did not sell, and not getting any profit from this, and yet for this reason I do not need the permission of copyright holders.

Upvote 0
Resolution of the fact that apply for free? You laugh? If it was free, I would have asked permission and as all available to all, and do not need permission. Also I did not sell, and not getting any profit from this, and yet for this reason I do not need the permission of copyright holders.

Okay that's not quite how it works outside of Russia, bro. It's not about copyright and legal bull****, it's simply the fact that somebody created work that they spent their own time on making it and then you decided to use it in your creation, doesn't matter if it's free or not. If I made a mod for Killing Floor, which I am at the moment, and somebody used all of my original work that wasn't copyrighted in their own thing without my permission, you know how I would feel about that? Pretty angry. I would have been happy to let them use it had they asked for permission in the first place. It's called respect, and although you are clearly talented, you seem to be lacking respect for the people who made that logo. Unless one of them comes in hear and disproves me and says that "I am perfectly fine with him using my work without permission", then you should not be using other people's work.

Upvote 0
Okay that's not quite how it works outside of Russia, bro. It's not about copyright and legal bull****, it's simply the fact that somebody created work that they spent their own time on making it and then you decided to use it in your creation, doesn't matter if it's free or not. If I made a mod for Killing Floor, which I am at the moment, and somebody used all of my original work that wasn't copyrighted in their own thing without my permission, you know how I would feel about that? Pretty angry. I would have been happy to let them use it had they asked for permission in the first place. It's called respect, and although you are clearly talented, you seem to be lacking respect for the people who made that logo. Unless one of them comes in hear and disproves me and says that "I am perfectly fine with him using my work without permission", then you should not be using other people's work.
Bingo. Free doesn't mean you can use it.

Upvote 0

+9000

Get permission, cous...well..IT AINT YOURS!

None of this stuff is...I dont see 1 unique composition in all of these... )-:

Correct me if I am wrong offcourse...

Upvote 0
Correct me if I am wrong offcourse...

The only thing that this guy probably made himself would be the in-game screenshots.

A game that he didn't make, no less. The Gmod stuff isn't his, the artwork isn't his, the indie film isn't his, and he doesn't even CREDIT the people who made them. If I made KF artwork and he ripped it and used it for himself without permission or credit to me, I would be ****ing pissed.

Tbh I think someone should report this thread/user and get everything all locked up.

Upvote 0