• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KillingFloorLogo NEW

avp2501

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
So are these replacements for the Splash screen?

I like the idea of it, after 2 years of playing the game constantly it's about time it changed.

Would have been nice if they made it random so you get a different splash screen everytime you load it up

Kudos

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
Yes, for the screen saver, when the game is loaded. The replacement of the standard, without glitches.

Sorry for my English...

Faneca

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 16, 2010
Portugal
If only we could use these pics has the Menu Background when you start the game ... Is that possible even? I've never seen a modded menu background.

Bezumie

Oct 12, 2010
If only we could use these pics has the Menu Background when you start the game ... Is that possible even? I've never seen a modded menu background.
These images can be put in the game Killing floor/Help/KillingFloorLogo.bmp AND here's a picture in the game in the menu are made in the game

tunins

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2011
Chile
iwg.cl
if I put a small logo representing my edition of Killing Floor (as textures, models, etc.) in the photo is illegal?