• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Vehicle Mod V.1001 Released

Server Crash

Server Crash

only thing that really seems to cause a problem is the welder people come in and try to fix the vehicle with the welder and it crashes the server and I am with gameservers.com and have watchdog enabled but watchdog doesn't detect that the server has crashed/stopped so the server remains shut down until I go in and restart the server myself, I also have the patch 1.1 that fixes server crash when people leave server while in vehicle I will try to disable the patch and see if the server does a "hard crash" and see if watch dog will auto restart the server. will post my results

Upvote 0
I love the idea. Looks like it can be easier to defend enemies, which isn't always that great either. Say TWI incorporated these driving mechanics and vehicles into the game, I'd want all enemies movement speed to increase slightly, ONLY so it makes the game harder, and more revolving around finding a vehicle to defend and camp with so everyone can take off if there is a need to run. Keep up the good work!

Upvote 0