• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

YouTube - ‪M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload‬‏

I love you TripWire. NOW SHUT UP TAKE ALL OF MY LIFE SAVINGS!
Also, that starting date is perfect for me! My final Math exam is on the 27th so it gives me time to get mentaly ready to see and hear the Bearded Lady.

Seriously, I now love the classic Siren look after seeing this Victorian one.

Reactions: sverek
Upvote 0
Im seriously dissappointed. Thought there would be something BIG. This short time modifications which only affect the enemy models is kinda boring. New map and achievements is nice but nothing cool to keep up the game every time. Whats about bugfixes and new weapons or perks? The work for this beautiful enemy models only for a short period is lost worktime which could be used for some real stuff like new weapons like i mentioned.

Cool event, but really hoping bugs fixed and stuff will be added. I bought every character pack for supporting this game. Would buy even more to get more things in game.

I apologize to be this critic. Please read my post below!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Im seriously dissappointed. Thought there would be something BIG. This short time modifications which only affect the enemy models is kinda boring. New map and achievements is nice but nothing cool to keep up the game every time. Whats about bugfixes and new weapons or perks? The work for this beautiful enemy models only for a short period is lost worktime which could be used for some real stuff like new weapons like i mentioned.

Cool event, but really hoping bugs fixed and stuff will be added. I bought every character pack for supporting this game. Would buy even more to get more things in game.

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=755952&postcount=9[/URL]

Reactions: Salad Snake
Upvote 0

ok, i understand but why so much work when all these things could also be some stuff which stays in the game. Working for only an event is like giving someone a job so he has something to do. If we could select the christmas or now summer event Zeds ingame it would be much more honor for the big work.

I also would prefer to give some money to Tripwire with DLC's although this development with DLC's isn't really good.

I officially apologize, if i hurt some developers feelings! This is nice work, but the community looking for other stuff.

Keep it up! :)

Upvote 0
will Red Orchestra be on sale during this event?

i agree with ionik, sure the zed models look nice, but i'd rather have new features, something that will stay with the game after this circus thing is over.

and hopefully this isnt like the christmas event where the code was all messed up and made all our servers take up 2x more resources and we had to shut-down 20 out of 40 servers because of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
get free stuff... complain its not the free stuff you wanted. some people :(

Looks very nice. The theme is cooler than Christmas I think, and that steam steampunk Mr foster is awesome. Will there also be a skin pack to buy?

Look forward to playing very much! thanks tw

maybe if the zed could always be used on this map, it could be nice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
will Red Orchestra be on sale during this event?

i agree with ionik, sure the zed models look nice, but i'd rather have new features, something that will stay with the game after this circus thing is over.

and hopefully this isnt like the christmas event where the code was all messed up and made all our servers take up 2x more resources and we had to shut-down 20 out of 40 servers because of it.

yes, but all the people who specialize in that are absolutely necessary for the production of HoS, so its either a skin/model pack like this, nothing, or you have to delay/cut down on HoS. So, since TWI is loyal to all its communities and has recently pledged to August 30th, and it wouldn't cut down on its essential features...

That leaves very little that can be done, and I have to say they've done a great job with what they can.

Upvote 0
I officially apologize, if i hurt some developers feelings! This is nice work, but the community looking for other stuff.

Who made you king of the community? You definitely don't speak for me. In fact no body probably wants you speaking, period.

Anyway!

Looking forward to this event, and Steampunk Foster :D
Why not June 30th to July 30th though, ending it on the 22nd makes it just short of a month.

Upvote 0
See they go with new and awesome new models thinking "everyone will love scary new models"

But then we had kids saying "Oh I'm bored with these guns, I wunt new guns, I wunt lv7 perks, I want this I want that". Granted I'm not level 6 in all my perks yet, and I have not completed every map in HoE yet either. But as far as I know, creating a new weapon means it needs a purpose. The Mac10 was a back up gun for the firebug which was valid. But who else needs guns now?!?! The after the xmas update there was some balancing patches throw around I bit I think, we might expect that after the summer event when forum attendance will peak. I believe TWI will do balancing if they feel it is required, I have no problems with all the classes and in a 6 player game I understand each classes role, although soloing a hard game as support with a AA12 doesn't mean much, doesn't mean the commando or something needs to be buffed. A new Zed (The brute) - It looks like he's piss me off so he's a pretty good applicant to be put in the game, upto TWI tho.

Some people are on complaining because they have finished the game and want level 7 to give them something to grind for, then what??!? Complain you want level 8 because your bored? Eh some people.

I think killing floor is a really hard game, I like it that way. <3

EDIT: I love you tripwire, throw in some DLC for this even so I can give you my monies (and unborn babies)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Me-gusta.png

Thanks TWI!

Upvote 0
This is silly as <insert preferred expletive here>

I am absolutely LOVING IT :D, and just the time to introduce a friend of mine to the joys of mindless slaughter.

Just two thoughts though:

i) Should she wait untill the event starts in the hope that she'll get a discount?

ii) Can we get server files a bit early so everything is ready for the opening of the Abusement Park?

Upvote 0
Who made you king of the community? You definitely don't speak for me. In fact no body probably wants you speaking, period

well, i want him speaking.....and if i were a TW employee, i'd want him speaking as well. every customer is a customer and each is entitled to his/her own opinions. this forum allows customers to provide feedback, both positive and negative. to be quite honest, i have more respect for those who speak truthfully about how they feel and say the things that many people think, but don't have the balls to say because they fear getting their rep negged or pissing off the devs.

to note, i'm personally looking forward to this event as it will get me back to playing KF a little bit...but you can read the rest of my explanation in this thread. ;)

Upvote 0