• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Summer Sideshow Event

Awesome work dudes. It's really great to have some free content updates to keep us wanting to play the game, I just hope you guys start working at a Killing Floor 2 as soon as the new RO is done.

The details on the new map looks awesome, I love how you guys pay attention to the small things in scenery.

As someone said, yeah having new guns and maybe a perk or two would be nice but I can understand your main focus is not KF right now. As long as you don't neglect it I'm happy to give you my money.

Also, can we have some screens of the new DLC pack? I can't wait for more 2 days. :(

Upvote 0
Awesome work guys.

I just recently found KF, I know, what a shame. But I'm having a blast, I love the amount of details you guys put on every map and how you guys keep on giving new stuff for the game, it shows that you guys respect your client and care for them. Keep up with this and you got a new fan boy.

As someone said yeah, having new guns and perks would be neat but I can understand you are working on RO2 now. As long as you don't neglect KF I will be happy to give you my money. Just finish RO2 fast and start making a KF2 please! haha

Also, can we have some pics of the new playable characters DLC? I can't wait more 2 days still to see it! :p

Upvote 0