• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Stats

Exactly. I have been against stats from the beginning.

@AceUnlimited
You probably don't understand this, but many of the stats you want to track are not possible with the current coding and most are not tracked anyway- ie everyone would start at zero.

Seems like an arbitrary list of things with various levels of relevance.

wat U mean "with the current coding"?

Assumption: If you are saying becus it wasn't coded in [stats] prior to the establishment of the game, then u R wrong.

Left 4 Dead didn't have stats, but valve implemented them in at a later time.

If Valve can do it, so can TWI.

KTHXMENZ

EDIT: I read ur other post. but whatever man why the hell u so against stats. 95% of this community want stats bro.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Those stats would be pointless anyway, because there are mutators!
''Yeah i killed 182347489 Fleshpounds. No one can beat me whahahaha.''

stats r only accumulated with whitelisted mutators and whitelisted maps. derp.

LOL, dude the FP mutator is on the whitelist.... :)

I read ur other post. but whatever man why the hell u so against stats. 95% of this community want stats.

If you really think 95% of the community want stats, prove it....(but you cant prove what you just affirmed anyway, so start a poll about it and we wil see if 95% of people think the same way as you). Stats are useless in this kind of game.

And please don't compare TWI to Steam.

EDIT: P.S. If you dare to make a poll about it, make sure the question is not simply: ''Do you want stats, yes or no?''

Last edited:
Upvote 0

If you really think 95% of the community want stats, prove it....(but you cant prove what you just affirmed anyway, so start a poll about it and we wil see if 95% of people think the same way as you). Stats are useless in this kind of game.

Speaking of the FP mutator, playing with it on Suicidal is truly Suicidal. :D

Upvote 0

EDIT: P.S. If you dare to make a poll about it, make sure the question is not simply: ''Do you want stats, yes or no?''

1st of all guy, the way u worded 'LOL I GOTS 2308420389 FP kills' u make it sound like some mutator for ez FP kills.

2nd of all guy, read the thread and almost everyone But U and that Uit guy with ur head up ur arse don't want stats. stats wouldn't hurt, and i duno y u still think it wil hurt. :confused:

chek it guy, sayin stat tracker is pointless like sayin adding new content in the game is pointless. OH no! the new content is gwan do nothing but entertain us! >_> stats are gonna do nothing but give us a record of what we've achieved in our killing floor career. WHAT is wrong with that? plz tell me man. plz.

so pretty plz with a cherry on top explain why stats don't belong.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Only immediate concern I see for permanently tracked stats is everyone would have to start from 0. Stats in game I don't really mind, but a stat tracker this late in the games developement would mean players who dont or can't play as frequently anymore will level 6 on 400 kills ;)

Other issue is its sort of a pointless figure, since someone playing on normal with high perks will rack up insane stats where as people who play properly would find their scores are worse. I've seen plenty of games where people are real high in the games rankings... because they are wimps and don't play for the challenge.
CoD4 on 360 being the keynote, something like the 17th best player in the world was a P90, double tap, martyrdom, triple stun grenade noobcake. Obviously in KF there might not be a ranking system along with stats, but stats are used to analyse your performance, and crap players always somewhow perform better figures wise :)

Thats how I see it anyway. I'm not anti stats by any means, but I would prefer an improved scoreboard durting the game over a permanent stat tracker.

Upvote 0
1st of all guy, the way u worded 'LOL I GOTS 2308420389 FP kills' u make it sound like some mutator for ez FP kills.

2nd of all guy, read the thread and almost everyone But U and that Uit guy with ur head up ur arse don't want stats. stats wouldn't hurt, and i duno y u still think it wil hurt. :confused:

chek it guy, sayin stat tracker is pointless like sayin adding new content in the game is pointless. OH no! the new content is gwan do nothing but entertain us! >_> stats are gonna do nothing but give us a record of what we've achieved in our killing floor career. WHAT is wrong with that? plz tell me man. plz.

so pretty plz with a cherry on top explain why stats don't belong.

1: No such ''easy fp-mutator'' exist, just play on beginner with the FP mut on and there you go :cool:

2: Like others said before, you submitted this idea last summer....... its too late now to implement this. And seriously, would you prefer a balance update or a stat tracker, new zed/map/weapon or a stat tracker. Putting stats in the game wont make it better and i dont know why you stilll think it is (because it was a good idea, a few months ago, not anymore.) SO get over it man, stats are useless now.

Upvote 0
Dont know if this has been mentioned but if you go to this site and look for steam profile id it will give you stats , maps, perks, skills used, flesh pounds killed, crawlers, overall kills ,healing and other stats.No idea how it does it but a friend of mine told me i was on there, so someone had 'registered' (and i use the term loosely as you don't actually register) my steam profile id and it has all my stats on there.So just add yourself or friends to see how your doing in the world of kf2.

http://killingfloor2-experience.fr/#/

Last edited:
Upvote 0