• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Stats

NitroBullet

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
There should be a stat tracker where it shows your global lifetime stats, such as the total number of zombies killed, number of waves survived, number of survived squads, etc. It should be tracked through Steam -> My Profile > Killing Floor -> View Stats (It should be in another tab beside the Achievements tab.)

If anyone has played Left 4 Dead, it has a stat tracker. My suggestion is similar to that.

It doesn't have to be on the Steam profile; it can be tracked on the Killing Floor website, but I think Steam is the way to go.

Of course there should be more stats listed, like Patriarch Kills, Games won, Waves sucessfully completed, etc.
---

So... tl;dr? WE WANT A STAT TRACKER PLEASE!

And to the community, keep this thread as active/bumped as possible if we're going to even get a chance of having this implemented! (Since there's a bunch of useless ideas/suggestions being spammed daily.) But if anything, I just want to hear what Tripwire has to say...

Last edited:
AFAIK they have some kind of account tracking system (for the perks and stuff) anyway, right?

So... yeah, why the hell not. Leaderboards would bring out even more of a competitive spirit than the perks. And personal stats can let you know where you improve. Stuff like "You die the most as $PERK", "You kill the most enemies as $PERK". Probably trivially easy to program but ultimately it would be awesome.

Upvote 0
AFAIK they have some kind of account tracking system (for the perks and stuff) anyway, right?

So... yeah, why the hell not. Leaderboards would bring out even more of a competitive spirit than the perks. And personal stats can let you know where you improve. Stuff like "You die the most as $PERK", "You kill the most enemies as $PERK". Probably trivially easy to program but ultimately it would be awesome.

Yeah, I agree. I'm surprised this isn't up already. They probably have the stat-tracking stuff already, too, because the Unreal Engine supported a TON of stat-tracking.

I remember when they added that for Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142. Somehow, most folks were amazed that the class they die as the most was Sniper and it was also the class they got the fewest kills in. It was pretty hilarious. Apparently the average gamer seems to always fancy themselves as "Teh ultimate snipa!" but very, very few of them are even average. Most snipers had a Kill:Death ratio of about 1:6!

It'd be interesting to see stuff like that on here. A player might be shocked to see that almost all of his hits are headshots and decide to give Sharpshooter a try or noticed that they tend to take a crapload more damage than average and try Berserker/Medic!

Upvote 0
I 100% Agree!!!! This game with the perk system already is absolutely amazing. But if an individual stats and ranking system were added into the game, then the game would be one of the best ever made in my opinion....without a doubt.

Even after getting level 5 for all the perks, working for stats and ranking for kills or number of completed games or something would by far make the game godlike.

Upvote 0
I'd love to see a post-game screen giving such information for each player as "damage dealt", "stalkers killed", "headshots", etc.

Damage dealt? I think Support would win this one hands down with his ridiculously powerful flak cannons.

Stalkers killed? Uhh... I can so see commando getting shafted here because everyone would try to "win" and kill them before the commando has a chance to kill them. At least now people I play with let me take care of the stalkers and crawlers and actually leave them for me while they take on the rest. If the commando won't be on top for this one, then the rest of the team are probably just dicks. :p

Headshots? Well, not a bad idea, but somehow I have a feeling Commando would win this, because on later difficulties in order to take something out without wasting a lot of ammunition he absolutely HAS TO get a headshot.

Amount healed and welded door HP would be nice to see, as well as money given and damage taken from different enemies.

Upvote 0