• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Stats

I agree with the OP, I would love to see stats. A ranking system would be nice too, so that players won't trash talk you if your having an off day. :p

Well, I guess it is if someone has something to prove. I think commenting someones playing skills in general is a bit unnecessary. You could just say you aren't dompletely "with it". But I guess people wouldn't believe. but it is their problem. Just do the best you can. :)

We just have to remember playing Killing Floor is not about being the #1 all the time, it is about having fun. :D

Upvote 0
Hehe play solely on a Friendly Fire server and you will see why Gus made that suggestion !

Team killing seems to come in waves. Most of the time its fine, just the odd accidental team kill.

However, on the odd occasion, which seems to becoming more frequent, you get a spate of intentional team killing / general griefing going on - hence our large and ever expanding ban list :)

Thankfully we seem to have a pretty regular crowd joining our server so not much room for the TK tards.

Upvote 0
With respect to how the game engine works right now:

The stats log should log zombie kills (incl info like whether it was a decap), being killed by a zombie, healing and welding. Currently it only logs team kills which is no use to anyone!

Then some likely fellows can go and mod UTStatsDB to do what everyone in this thread actually wants on a per-server basis (i.e. server/clan websites could have their own individual stat trackers).

And TWI could syndicate this to a central stats DB in a similar way to how Epic Games' global stats site worked back in the day and/or shoehorn it into the steamcommunity website.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd actually like to see a developer posting here so we aren't wasting our times trolling the section. :rolleyes:

You could probably say that about every single thread in this board...

How about we get a cartel of admins together who refuse to allow the new characters from the DLC pack until Tripwire actually get around to responding to some of our requests? ;)

Implementing this would require TWI adding a few lines in KFMod to output the necessary data to the stats log, implementation time is < 1 hour.

Then any number of third parties including me can go off and make a nice php frontend to process this into all the info you chaps are talking about ala HlstatsX / UtstatsDB which Tripwire won't have to lift a finger for!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, Im shaqism and I support dis.

medium_shaq06.JPG

Upvote 0