• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor Season Tickets.

F.c.l

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 2, 2019
I know every season we get a chance at getting a set of theme cosmetics but what I want to know is this. Missing out on last year's, can I still have a possibility of earning them this year?

LolzMan1325

Oct 24, 2009
absolutely, in-fact IIRC tickets fall under that new drop system where it keeps track of what items you've gotten, so at some point, you'll get all the halloween items that you can get from the ticket (I.E. you can get all items except for precious ones w/ just the standard orange ticket) until you've gotten all of them, then the system resets

F.c.l

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 2, 2019
absolutely, in-fact IIRC tickets fall under that new drop system where it keeps track of what items you've gotten, so at some point, you'll get all the halloween items that you can get from the ticket (I.E. you can get all items except for precious ones w/ just the standard orange ticket) until you've gotten all of them, then the system resets
Thank you for the answer, it's risky to just go on an estimated guess. Trying to get something and each time not being the one I want can be a downer.

war.to.fame

Aug 31, 2017
I have the orange h1 skin from 2 years ago i think and my first c raft i ended up with the skin again so i dont think its working properly

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
It is in theory, but items you got BEFORE the system for no duplicates do not count toward the no duplicate system, because they can't keep track of something they were not keeping track of before.. if that makes sense.

Reactions: war.to.fame