• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing floor pixel art weapons

Jaesperson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2005
Looks neat. Do you happen to know the game "soldat"? It's a 2D multiplayer shooter made by some polish guy and for free. Last time I checked, there was some great ww2 mod. Your guns made me wonder if it would be possible to do a KF mod for it, too...

Bobob

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 3, 2012
France
Frankly my dear,

I don't like it !

Spoiler!

I hope you'll release more soon ! :D

Ic3c0rE

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 12, 2012
Panama
I have a Scar,mp5 and also an m14ebr but that one is not made by me, I'm going to post them soon :D

Jaesperson

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2005
Does soldat needs coding to mod it? if yes then I'll need help with that.
yeah, you need to code stuff. i just checked out their forums after seeing your work and it seems there are tools for it, like a gun configurator that lets you determine your custom guns stats rather intuitively, for example. i don't know anything about coding, but it seems that for a first start, implementing new guns into the game isn't that complicated. adding bots that look and behave like a fleshpound is probably a different story, though.
would be a waste to let your guns go to a top down shooter like cs 2d, though (although i have to admit that it is fun and there is already a zombie gamemode which makes adding a kf-style gameplay much easier, i guess).

Ic3c0rE

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 12, 2012
Panama
Actually is not that easy, you have to code in Lua scripting for it to be possible. Btw which coding language Soldat uses?

Last edited: