• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Patch 1056 - Halloween Event Rollback

No flux, they really are. They keep introducing guns, which when compared to the existing ones are garbage. Most of the guns introduced are simply novelties. And because they keep introducing these novelties they have to balance everything else accordingly. They're creating a void where there used to be a gap between level 0 and level six. These new weapons are fun, but garbage. I love that they keep making content but instead of really bad guns how about we get a map pack and stop friging with the core game. The player base these days is just new people and the occasional veteran. All of my friends have stopped playing because Killing floor as gotten so far from what it was. I know a dozen people that stopped because TWI just keeps ruining what was kf.

it's getting better if you ask me. more weapons = more fun. new guns are good if you now how to use them. for example blowerthrower is not medic's flamethrower, it just for gettings bloody zeds away from you when bloat is nearby.

people who stopped playing game could use mutators which disable new weapons, and play the game like in old days.

It was an extremely poor decision on TWI's part. I have seen way too many noobs with 50 hours and all level six perks. They just sit on testmap and grind away without even having to move or try. They're should at least be a blacklist of maps.

blacklist doesnt work since everybody can rename map, and it's already back ready to level them perks

So if our game crashes on the Patriarch round and we have to reconnect, does that mean we won't get the achievement if the team wins?

Or is it literally just people who use a spectator slot and not a player slot?

Because it crashes, a lot.
i dont ave any problems with crashing. must be something wrong with your pc or something.

Upvote 0
OMG. You did it again.
Code:
function ServerBuyWeapon( Class<Weapon> WClass, [COLOR=Orange]float ItemWeight[/COLOR] )
New argument. Non-optional. Absolutely unnecessary. Broken mods.

P.S. Yeah, yeah. I know it will take just a couple of minutes to fix.

I think so....

Japanese like.
"ASAHAKA"
"UMA NO MIMI NI NENBUTSU"

what ???
BuyableWeapon.uc
P.ServerBuyWeapon(Class<Weapon>(relatedInventory));

what ???
GUIBuyForSalePanel.uc
KFPawn(PlayerOwner().Pawn).ServerBuyWeapon(Class<Weapon>(GUIInvButton(Sender).Inv));

modify 1056
KFTab_BuyMenu.uc
KFPawn(PlayerOwner().Pawn).ServerBuyWeapon(TheBuyable.ItemWeaponClass, TheBuyable.ItemWeight);

Upvote 0
I think so....

Japanese like.
"ASAHAKA"
"UMA NO MIMI NI NENBUTSU"

what ???
BuyableWeapon.uc
P.ServerBuyWeapon(Class<Weapon>(relatedInventory));

what ???
GUIBuyForSalePanel.uc
KFPawn(PlayerOwner().Pawn).ServerBuyWeapon(Class<Weapon>(GUIInvButton(Sender).Inv));

modify 1056
KFTab_BuyMenu.uc
KFPawn(PlayerOwner().Pawn).ServerBuyWeapon(TheBuyable.ItemWeaponClass, TheBuyable.ItemWeight);

I don't understand your post. Is it a joke or something?

Upvote 0
Can you guys change the keybinding for the BlowerThrower to something else instead of 3? I like to carry all the medic guns and its annoying when the BlowerThrower shows up when I'm constantly try to heal people, though I rarely use the BlowerThrower myself but would use it in sticky situations.

But its a primary weapons, its not a special weapon, but i understand your feels.
Do you know how annoying it is to take out a Orca/M79 instead of a medic gun since those 2 come first in the tier 3 section then the medics own weapons, and then you instead just shoot a stupid useless grenade and get raped?

blacklist doesnt work since everybody can rename map, and it's already back ready to level them perks.
Everyone is born with a unique social security number, when your older, you can change your name, but your social number doesnt change.

Upvote 0
Do you know how annoying it is to take out a Orca/M79 instead of a medic gun since those 2 come first in the tier 3 section then the medics own weapons, and then you instead just shoot a stupid useless grenade and get raped?
Yeah man, that's why we need this.

Also, GMG is having a sale with KF stuff right now. New community wep pack is only $2. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah man, that's why we need this.

Also, GMG is having a sale with KF stuff right now. New community wep pack is only $2. ;)

Which is just brilliant! But I guess people from my country will have problems to buy it because on the site it says: "Unfortunately this product is not yet available in your region. Please check our FAQ for more details."
I found somebody from another country who was so nice to buy me that. I don't understand why this is not available in my region/country.

Upvote 0
I like the new Demo weapons very much. But sometimes when I'm aiming with the SeekerSix I'd love to know which specimen it is locked on. Maybe a little sign which shows what it is locked on actually.

EDIT: Why does the SeekerSix have only one rocket in the chamber if you put a new chamber in it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I like the new Demo weapons very much. But sometimes when I'm aiming with the SeekerSix I'd love to know which specimen it is locked on. Maybe a little sign which shows what it is locked on actually.

EDIT: Why does the SeekerSix have only one rocket in the chamber if you put a new chamber in it?
I agree.
ADS to lock-on anyone?

Upvote 0