• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Origins

Stickeys

Jun 19, 2014
So we all know that the story behind Killing Floor is left relatively vague. This is because the whole idea of it is nonsensical. It doesn't make any real and logical sense. So what I have tried to do is to provide a back story to Killing Floor that is somewhat feasible. I have done this by writing a mock interview of one of Horzine's former top scientists. The story is written very similarly to the style of World War Z. This is only part one of two, so it only explains Horzine's origins and the creation of its first creatures. The next part will explain the rest. Anyways, tell me what you think! Review the story and tell me whether or not it is feasible :)

Attachments

• Killing Floor Origins Interview #1.pdf
    616.5 KB · Views: 0
It's pretty nice but you forgot lots of good stuff from the original lore.
Kevins only son was dead (he and his wife had problems getting a baby) and thats why he was becoming mad, he thought his sons clones (clots) were his children.

Also Kevin cloned his wife when she started noticing weird stuff happening and she wanted a divorce, but Kevin sent that clone to kill her (siren).
All of the zeds aren't cloned out of his son but he still thought they were his children, because he created them and they were all he had left.

Also you left out that how Kevin wanted to become on off them, the zeds.

You should read the wiki articles (map descriptions and zed descriptions, maybe even the character descriptions), they give you soem good info! :)

And for now, I prefer the original lore.

Upvote 0