• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Killing Floor on sale!

Offer doesn't end until March 24, cool, I can tell my fathead co-worker to pick up the game.
Sadly I haven't played KF in almost 2 weeks? (lost count of days), my laptop is dead so I have no idea what the achievements are, but I'm only missing 1 seasonal achievement and that's the Uber Tuber (never bother to do it).
Is it that, that's unlockable now :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Issues;

Issues;

As far as I can tell most holiday achievements are obtainable, except for a couple:
Uber Tuber
Expensive but delicious! Brought to you by Dr. Dougley and Lord Ned.
Fire and Forget
Kill a Halloween Fleshpound and Scrake in the same explosion with the Seal Squeal Harpoon Bomber or the LAW
Under The Weather
Use Bile or the Flamethrower to kill one of each Halloween Zed
Most Bang for the Buck
Kill 10 Halloween zeds in explosions using the Seeker 6 or the M32 within 5 seconds

I cannot find the Potato for $70,000 in the Trader. I have also tried to get it working by manually adding to favourites FaveItemForSale=Class'KFmod.UberTuberPickup' ect with no luck.
I am guessing because of the recent shop upgrade it can't just appear as it normally does.

Anyone else having these problems? Will there be a patch to fix these issues?

Upvote 0