• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor - offensive.

I am yet to make my mind as to how I should perceive this post. Right now I'm not so sure whether it's a laborious trolling attempt, or just playing political correctness card to get female character models.

Hmph. Now I'm kinda waiting for someone to request black and asian versions of specimen, as killing only caucasian clones is racially offensive.

Reactions: GeneralLeo1994
Upvote 0
Once upon a time, before KF came into being, there was a little process called "development". In that process, there was big man known as Ramm-Jaeger behind it all, and he worked his little elves that he called "developers" to do this development with him. During development, Ramm-Jaeger and all the other little developers had to take many factors into consideration.

The most important factors were known as "time" and "money". When more "time" was consumed, Ramm had to give the developers "money". When this transfer happened, Killing Floor gained "content". Content was also known as things like guns, maps, sounds, music, zeds, and characters. They also had the option to create female characters as content, however, they would need to create more content for that content. Content such as expansive voice and animation sets, and this would have cost a lot of time and money. Because of this, Ramm and all the little developers were sad.

They knew that raging feminists would rage in the halls of the magical Tripwire Forum Palace if they did not create this extra content, but with the money and time that Ramm and the little developers had, creating this new content would have wasted their chance to create other content, such as guns, zeds, and maps, the most important parts of the magic that is Killing Floor.

So then Ramm and his little developers had an idea! They realised that a lot of those in their target audience would see that the magic of Killing Floor was in the part known as the core gameplay, which was found in the zeds, guns, and the maps, and not in the difference between those who had a hoo-hoo or a ha-ha.

Ramm and the little developer's idea was successful, and after Killing Floor was released, they found out that all the world's gamers were smart enough to enjoy the core gameplay and not the difference between those who have either hoo-hoos or ha-has. Neither the owners of the hoo-hoos or the ha-has even gave a poo-poo about the existence of this difference, and they continued to enjoy the magic of Killing Floor and its core gameplay.

Occasionally raging feminists would rage in the Tripwire Forum Palace's halls, yet its inhabitants who come from all walks of life could not possibly care less, as they knew that Ramm and his little developers were very generous folks who would make up for the absence of female characters by always adding more and more content to the core gameplay of Killing Floor, making it the most magical game in the all the land of Steam.

The End.

...Or is it?

Upvote 0
So me and hopefully every understanding person out there would be grateful if you could just add female characters (and the associated voice acting), as well as another requirement for leveling on more perks, like scrakes for a sharpshooter or fleshpounds for demolition, or something of that sort.

Dude, or dudette, find something worthwhile to be indignant about. Honestly. Your entire post is stupid and implying that there is something misogynistic about the commando having to level on stalkers is idiotic. And trust me, I make misogynistic jokes all of the time so I would know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
ThE word is sexist not offensive. I am a feminist and do not see the problem. I do have some problems with most games/television shows having females who are just weak. Personally, Killing Floor has not added any females besides the Trader. The Trader is just good enough, people have discussed this to adding in female characters to a different look for the trader. The Trader discussion added to everyone saying: 'So you basically want Jerk Off Time?', someone had added more time also in said discussion. This is not offensive at all, in fact, its trying to defend itself from judgement. There is nothing in Killing Floor that offenses gender, in fact, the Siren is a strong specimen at it's greatest. I clearly, am more interested in new specimens or weapons or in fact, a better;original perk (Not SUPEROVERLORDOFDOOMPERKWITHPOSITIVEANDNONEGATIVES) or female-appraising characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: [AU]hatori_hanzo
Upvote 0
No don't worry, we all will hear more from these people just looking for all the things wrong in life and failing to see that the only reason something is wrong with being black white asian male female, is the fact that someone else thinks they should get something for it. You see it's not the lack there of foresight in taking consideration for other people by the company, its the lack of sensibility in the public that thinks they should be credited or exemplified for being something that is common... HUMAN. Stop trying to separate everyone, people like the OP are the reason for the existance of Hate crimes and the fact that these people actually can convince others to see all the hatred and discrimination is quite disgusting. All of these so-called racist, sexist fighters are a large part of the reason the things still exist.

STOP TRYING TO SEPARATE PEOPLE. LET PEOPLE BE AS THEY ARE AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

Reactions: [AU]hatori_hanzo
Upvote 0
It's high time someone made an extremely politically correct version of KF. Let's start with voice covers:

-"You're all fur-coat-no-knickers, male dogs!"

-"I'm trying to heal you, not shag you... of course that doesn't mean I'm homophobic, and I think you're quite attractive, but we're in the middle of mutant invasion!"

-"Bog off, you ******... but don't get me wrong, masturbation is a natural and healthy thing!"

-"Cheers, big ears! Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to comment on your physical features! No offence!"

-Behind you, you mentally challenged person!"

-"Burn you single parented persons, burn!"

-"These smelly straight people grabbed me!"

-"Unspecified deity! He's been out on the sun too long!"

-"Invisible women out to kill ya? Great! No, seriously, I wasn't ironic. I'm really glad that not all of our adversaries are male, that would be sexist!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP, tell me: who is going to cook our dinner while we are out killing mutants? We're trying to protect them by taking up arms and keeping them at home to do the ironing. Win-win for the ladies.

In all seriousness though, who cares? You failed to mention how, apart from the grunts of the zeds, there are only 2 voice actors in this game. You know what though? It's irrelevant. If you want to stare at someone's butt, then by all means, go and pick another game which caters to the politically correct. This is a first person shooter. It doesn't care about all that irrelevant nonsense and focuses on the gameplay itself... which is damn good. I hear that Left 4 dead has a token female in it; all curvaceous and all of 90 lbs. Have fun with that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It's high time someone made an extremely politically correct version of KF. Let's start with voice covers:

-"You're all fur-coat-no-knickers, male dogs!"

-"I'm trying to heal you, not shag you... of course that doesn't mean I'm homophobic, and I think you're quite attractive, but we're in the middle of mutant invasion!"

-"Bog off, you ******... but don't get me wrong, masturbation is a natural and healthy thing!"

-"Cheers, big ears! Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to comment on your physical features! No offence!"

-Behind you, you mentally challenged person!"

-"Burn you single parented persons, burn!"

-"These smelly straight people grabbed me!"

-"Unspecified deity! He's been out on the sun too long!"

-"Invisible women out to kill ya? Great! No, seriously, I wasn't ironic. I'm really glad that not all of our adversaries are male, that would be sexist!"

I loled

Upvote 0
Not to mention at least with American Special Forces and Navy SEAL requirements, honestly, it isn't likely women would make it. Those dudes regularly carry 120lbs worth of equipment on missions.

The regular PT tests for soldiers in the Army differ vastly in the requirements. After serving in the military, I have to say what I have seen of Rangers and SF guys and the requirements, it is highly unlikely a woman could make it, that isn't sexist, that's being realistic.

Upvote 0
Not to mention at least with American Special Forces and Navy SEAL requirements, honestly, it isn't likely women would make it. Those dudes regularly carry 120lbs worth of equipment on missions.

The regular PT tests for soldiers in the Army differ vastly in the requirements. After serving in the military, I have to say what I have seen of Rangers and SF guys and the requirements, it is highly unlikely a woman could make it, that isn't sexist, that's being realistic.

non-special forces regularly carry that much weight in gear in a combat zone -knows from experience

you just get use to carrying it

Upvote 0
Maybe Tripwire will be will to meet you halfway and put a pre-op transexual in. That way you get a skin that looks female but the developers can keep the default voice.

This is genius. Imagine a 6 feet tall dude, unshaven legs and beard, wearing bra, mini skirt, stockings and stilettos. Rigged to default animation skeleton and with a male voice.

He would make an excellent addition to the team consisting of pyro, bad santa, indiana derp and commando chicken. This isn't mutant outbreak anymore, it's BATTLE OF THE FREAKS!

And I think I'd start rooting for zeds, actually.

Upvote 0
This is genius. Imagine a 6 feet tall dude, unshaven legs and beard, wearing bra, mini skirt, stockings and stilettos. Rigged to default animation skeleton and with a male voice.

He would make an excellent addition to the team consisting of pyro, bad santa, indiana derp and commando chicken. This isn't mutant outbreak anymore, it's BATTLE OF THE FREAKS!

And I think I'd start rooting for zeds, actually.

Soooo, what you're saying is, you hate trannies? :(

Upvote 0