• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor - offensive.

too expensive

too expensive

well firstly do you see any women in call of duty, No, so why are you complaining about it in a small time zombie game. first off its too expensive to create new "women" characters that and they'd have to be half naked to please guy gamers. next you'd have to pay some women to record a new butt-load of women sayings. that and there are women in the game, the stalkers, sirens, and the trader so theres really no reason to be complaining about no women in the game in my opinion . that and does it really matter. its just a game, not real life. well thats my ten cents. sorry if i seem a little mean. :p

Upvote 0
First, people complain that women portraied in some videogames are oversexualized, the game is misogynistic, etc...

Then people complain the women in other games need to be more sensual, they're portraied as too manly, whatnot...

Then, they argue that games which do not include women are misogynistic, discriminative, and so on so forth...

I call bull****. Surely, if you didn't follow the trend of complaining and manifesting "because i can", and thought about the implications of the matter, you and others would surely find out for themselves the simple logic behind said design decisions.

People need to finally understand, after so many years, that representations depict fictional settings, in which reality may be distorted, and doesn't necessarily imply that in reality that same setting and all the variables in it, are true.

Upvote 0
Ramm and the little developer's idea was successful, and after Killing Floor was released, they found out that all the world's gamers were smart enough to enjoy the core gameplay and not the difference between those who have either hoo-hoos or ha-has. Neither the owners of the hoo-hoos or the ha-has even gave a poo-poo about the existence of this difference, and they continued to enjoy the magic of Killing Floor and its core gameplay.

^this^

Upvote 0
I know that some people are upset about potentials sexist content but Three things. One how many FPS and Zombie games have you seen with female characters in it, Two Enjoy the game for what it is and how fun it is, and Three guns and shooting zombies are usually geared toward the male population because in generally thats what guys like and in general girls don't enjoy guns and zombies. If I am wrong please do tell.

Upvote 0