• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Guest Passes are here!

YEAH! Way to go, Tripwire! This is far better than the free weekend. People can try out the game and see how great it is, all the servers wont be passworded/flooded, and hopefully the people will have someone to help them out and guide them through learning the game (IE: don't start on Hard!).

Upvote 0
Guest Passes For Grabs

Guest Passes For Grabs

Perhaps either on this forum or the Steam forum, someone should create a thread with this title ^^. I'm not sure yet if there's anyone I know I would give my passes to, but would hate them to go to waste.

What we need is, a thread (maybe steam forum better for it now i think of it) where people offer and request guest passes. People then PM each other to arrange the details like the Steam ID of the person to receive.

Of course, most people will want to give to their friends but I still think we need this rather than letting passes go to waste.

Upvote 0