• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor 1.0 SP maps port progress!

KingJoker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2009
Far Far Away
I didn't physically add him in, but I physclogically added him in.
Well from the fight in the video, with the Boss not wanting to die and owning, i will love this boss in that map. :p

Reminds me of some other game... The last boss was just as fast and did about the same damage but was weak... Hmm what game was it.

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
UPDATE NEWS!

Yes that is right people! Its almost done! Probably the most unforgettable map you have ever played in Killing Floor! After weeks of trial and error, shes almost done! The Killing Floor 1.0 Single Player Campaign is back!! And its got challenge written all over it! The first real single player gametype map is almost here... Whether your slamming an axe in the face of a scrake, or blowing away a fleshpound with your shotgun, or mowing down the mob with a bullpup and a deagle, or HSing Sergeant Masterson with the crossbow, this map is worth your while!

[KJ]

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
so...

is this campaign going to support multiplayer also...?

playing with some of ma friends would be more fun-

InDeX*

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 18, 2010
Best of luck, im looking forward to finding out what happened to Masterson's team. ;)

Fang

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2010
One more day.. I just have to wait one more day before I jizz-in-ma-pants.

I'm curious, if this project after completion goes really well. You think it'll make it to retail or possibly an update? :)

Fang

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 27, 2010
Well it gets better, this releases in 30 minutes.
*Drools*

So yeah, once you provide some links, etc.

I'm going to be getting the campaign on video for a comparison to the old, as well as showing off you're hard work.

Oh, and Dex for making it possible. :)