• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code KFSurpriseBloatMut

Well I highly suggest to not make this replace all specimen with Bloats.
That kills the fun in the waves. Bloats also have way too much health.
Nobody would really use the mutator when it replaces all specimen. But a lot more would use it if it only spawns crawlers at vomit.
If you still think the Bloat only should stay, then make this as an option in the mutator at least.

It should only make the Bloats spawn crawlers, and maybe even reduce the amount of health on the bloats to balance it out since the crawlers will be a highly increase in difficulty at times.

Upvote 0
hey hey, always there. xD
Please never take my advises like I'd be disliking your work until it is how I wanted it.
It's fine already, but in a sense of better gameplay and larger general use of this mut, it would be better if changes like above would be done to it.
Mutators should always only be some small additions to the game. Additions that can be combined with even more mutators.
(well, muts can also do major changes to the gameplay, but those are aiming on different aspects anyway)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i modded my mutator now the Bloat spawn Baby Bloat when vomit
LOL :D:D:D thanks for Benjamin for idea

Added my modded Mutator Remplace only Bloat not all monsters
AWESOME! :D I wish this could get whitelisted, but since it spawns unlimited enemies.... :(
paaeeaack.jpg

Awesome that it says you've been killed by a Babybloat ^^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha, looks awesome. Perhaps you could have only certain bloats that spawn babies, maybe something like a 'queen' bloat that is larger and stronger than the average bloat (and maybe a different colour - pink please :p), and is capable of making babies until it is killed.

Stuff like this could really enhance the gameplay I feel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Haha, looks awesome. Perhaps you could have only certain bloats that spawn babies, maybe something like a 'queen' bloat that is larger and stronger than the average bloat (and maybe a different colour - pink please :p), and is capable of making babies until it is killed.

Stuff like this could really enhance the gameplay I feel.
I like this idea, maybe the queen should have 1000%+ HP?

Upvote 0