• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KFS-FunMap

Haha this map is definitly fun ^^ . Nice work on it, i got some good laugh with a friend on it =D .

The good thing is that there is a "hidden" game into it , take the cars out of the parking and use it for make some derby !

It was incredibly fun to do that, we were 4 rushing at each others, using the Anti-grav with cars, went in the "this is sparta"'s hole with the cars , etc etc .. Great map ! We need more one like that xD

Upvote 0
Code:
Uninitialized: Log file open, 04/26/11 22:06:25
Uninitialized: STEAMAUTH : SteamAPI_Init failed
Init: Name subsystem initialized
Init: Detected: Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
Init: Version: 3339 (128.29)
Init: Compiled: Apr 13 2011 17:12:52
Init: Command line: KFS-Funmap?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker -log=.\logs\KFserver.log
Init: Character set: Unicode
Init: Base directory: C:\KFserver1\system\
Init: Ini:KillingFloor.ini   UserIni:User.ini
Init: Build label:  Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]
Init: Object subsystem initialized
Log: Browse: KFS-Funmap?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker
Warning: Failed to load '2K4Menus': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'KFGUI': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'DoomPawnsKF': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'KFS-Funmap': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Warning: Failed to load 'Level None.MyLevel': Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Critical: Failed to enter KFS-Funmap?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6?Mutator=MutKFAntiBlocker.MutKFAntiBlocker: Can't find file for package '2K4Menus'
Exit: Executing UObject::StaticShutdownAfterError
Critical: UGameEngine::Init
Critical: UServerCommandlet::Main
Exit: Exiting.
Log: FileManager: Reading 0 GByte 15 MByte 878 KByte 314 Bytes from HD took 0.494997 seconds (0.483997 reading, 0.011000 seeking).
Log: FileManager: 0.048000 seconds spent with misc. duties
Uninitialized: Name subsystem shut down
Uninitialized: Log file closed, 04/26/11 22:06:27

looks like im missing 2k4Menus package ?
I followed the instructions as in first post

any help ?

Upvote 0
Colin im in the same boat as you, I can set up a listen server but this is where it gets weird...
So i made a webadmin with the doom singleplayer game mode and doom monsters and doom
weapons (I've tried all combinations of them on and off) But i get a general protection fault no matter what i try if i select it from the voting menu.
And if i use the command Admin Switchlevel?game=doompawnskf.doomgametype
After having selected the doom monsters mutator it works.
But thats the weird thing as i'm technically doing the exact same thing as the voting config.
Any help?
And also when i am playing doom game mode and doing the map pack i can get to map 9 but when it clicks over to map 10 i get a general protection fault.
Please help

Upvote 0