• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC (KF2 BLACK SCREEN / SOUND PLAYING...)

It does this since very long time, you have to wait for it to 'finish pre-loading everything' then menu appears. After music starts you're almost done. If you don't wait enough before forcing closing the game, just try again and wait more. If it never ever end up working, then try to provide more info but if you have the music it seems everything works, just be patient and wait.

Upvote 0
What are your cpu spec?
I'm pretty sure you got the required but never to sure.
And if they are not to incline on talking about them but. There is several tweak that might be abble to "fix" your black screen issue.
And that's where it get technical. You'd need basic knowledge of video game tuning. Some, however, will go and modify the unreal engine to "remedy" the problem you encounter.
-But try what "Romano" said first:
you have to wait for it to 'finish pre-loading everything' then menu appears.
-Check the % of your hard drive that is free.
-Then try some tweaker. Some might be able to fix your problem of BLACK SCREEN HEARING MUSIC part.
-Removing the intro video "me that took alot of juice on my hard drive capacity" Especialy when it came loading the menu.

Upvote 0
It does this since very long time, you have to wait for it to 'finish pre-loading everything' then menu appears. After music starts you're almost done. If you don't wait enough before forcing closing the game, just try again and wait more. If it never ever end up working, then try to provide more info but if you have the music it seems everything works, just be patient and wait.
when it opens without VPN it happens

Upvote 0