• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Kf2 arg???!?!?!?

Dub

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
Alright, TWI. This **** is too coincidental. Lol.

http://youtu.be/NabesRFC3jU

and

pV4Nofel.jpg

ARG CONFIRMED

Paris, if I recall the sneak-peak right. Wouldn't be surprised if they expanded the locale of the game to various parts of Europe.

Yeah, Paris was what was confirmed. Personally would like to see them jumping all over Europe but I don't know if Romania would make the cut 'cause...

Spoiler!

If I was a mapper, I'd totally make KF-Brussels or KF-Amsterdam as a "what's happened along the way" kinda lore. Guess it's time to learn UE3.

Upvote 0
Yeah, Paris was what was confirmed. Personally would like to see them jumping all over Europe but I don't know if Romania would make the cut 'cause...

Spoiler!

If I was a mapper, I'd totally make KF-Brussels or KF-Amsterdam as a "what's happened along the way" kinda lore. Guess it's time to learn UE3.

Your route from London to Romania runs through Cologne, Germany where the Gamescom is gonna be. :eek:

Upvote 0
KF2 PLAYABLE @ GAMESCOM 2014 CONFIRMED!!!1

Spoiler!

It would be a pretty impressive gimmick, if they arranged for the first time the game is publicly playable, to have the map be an accurate depiction of what it would look like if zeds had wrecked the building the players were actually in, and slaughtered them. German censors might not like that stunt so much, though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It would be a pretty impressive gimmick, if they arranged for the first time the game is publicly playable, to have the map be an accurate depiction of what it would look like if zeds had wrecked the building the players were actually in, and slaughtered them. German censors might not like that stunt so much, though.

Once Mr. Leather Jacket Foster takes off his mask, they'll change their minds.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Very odd. This cannot be a coincidence unless TWI saw the video and decided to make a zed based off of that........thing in under a week. It might be that Killing Floor 2 could have a map based on Romania. Maybe it's a plot point. Maybe they expected people to see that video before the game was revealed and speculate but they revealed the game once they saw that nobody was talking about it.

Nobody can really say what it's about so we'll probably have to wait until a dev steps up to address this.

Upvote 0
You can see a very brief flash of a pasty white thing with black areas around the eyes that looks like a Cyst if you really want it to! :D

A map set in Romania would be like the new Mountain Pass - a stretch of Carpathian forest with a castle up the hill! :D

A creepy Romanian castle? I already know KF2 will have one map with that. I just can't imagine a survival horror game based in Europe without a creepy-*** castle filled with screaming zombie clones.

Upvote 0