• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art KF vs L4D

Author: Carrachoso
Fleshpound original design: ZeekyPoe
Husk original design: Nirwrath
L4D/L4D2 -Valve software-
Killing Floor -Tripwire Interactive-
Category: Image JPG (color RGB 8 Bits/canal)
Tool: Photoshop
Size: 1261 x 774
Notes: Our Father which art in heaven ....

Image:
titanesi.jpg

Reactions: MORDRED
Obviously you didn't play Killing Floor in hell on earth.

Fleshpound can't send player flying after a hit but he can put down another attack to finish the player off before he can run away.
Obviously you din't play L4D on Expert. He has 8000 HP, 25% more than the FP on HoE, and he punches faster.
The FP does 122.5 damage, for the tank I don't have the exact figure, but they are probably around the same level, as the tank can oneshot a player.
Given this numbers, the tank could again rip the FP apart :D

Upvote 0
meh, I'm not one for going by numbers; the very systems of the 2 games are different, so its difficult to judge properly, and it still doesn't give a proper sense of what would happen. I prefer to go by real-life properties.

Anyways, the husk would set the tank on fire, and we all know what that means in L4D ;)

Reactions: TheAzathoth
Upvote 0
Obviously you din't play L4D on Expert. He has 8000 HP, 25% more than the FP on HoE, and he punches faster.
The FP does 122.5 damage, for the tank I don't have the exact figure, but they are probably around the same level, as the tank can oneshot a player.

Husk vs Tank = win for KF ;)

Upvote 0
You can't use exact numbers from L4D Vs KF because KF has Player Health and Armor, whereas L4D has two sets of HP, one of which is numbered ni the quarter hundreds.

The damages the FP and the Tank do are based around two entirely different concepts and styles for player HP and defence.

On that note: I'de say patty is more Tank like then FP's. Both have large amoutns of health, melee attacks that knock players back and can almost 1 hit them, fairly quick melee attacks and both have ranged attacks.

FP's are more like, really docile chargers or something, i dunno lul.

Upvote 0
meh, I'm not one for going by numbers; the very systems of the 2 games are different, so its difficult to judge properly, and it still doesn't give a proper sense of what would happen. I prefer to go by real-life properties.

Anyways, the husk would set the tank on fire, and we all know what that means in L4D ;)
Well actually, husks can only things on fire for a couple of seconds. (And tbh I doubt the whole tank would be set on fire by a relatively small fireball). So I'd say tank would insta-kill husk with a rock. As for FP I dunno, tank can punch him away and all but FP is tougher cuz he has some kind of metal exoskeleton replacing some of his bones and also has a supply of adrenaline and other stuff. If he manages to stab tank with his grinders and then start spinning them inside - the tank is done for.

Upvote 0
Obviously.

Obviously.

Obviously you know nothing about Left 4 Dead 1,2 and Killing Floor, you can't base in the "HP" and "Hit Damage" of those infected of Left 4 Dead 1,2 with the specimens in Killing Floor.

There is no universal "HP" in which they are to be based the games.

The fighters from Tekken 2 do not have the same "HP and Hit Damage" that the fighters of Tekken 3, the same thing happens until Tekken 6.

If this happens in the (same game)...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jockey??.

Jockey??.

You obviously forgot about the Jockey. He will ride the **** out of Husk till Tank kills FP. L4D wins there.

The Jockey is insignificant in this fight, their skills are working in the survivors and are practically non-existent in any specimen in Killing Floor, if you know "something" about Left 4 Dead 2 and Killing Floor you will understand what i say.

Upvote 0