• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Tunnel

hi , trying ur map i found this : when the trader point leads u to the truck it works fine like if should be , but , when it leads to the trader downstairs , if u go to the truck it is open either able to buy stuff same as the other ; my guess is if this is in purpose or just a bug .
Im not a mapper not even a tester so ill give u my opinnion as a simple "map customer" : the map is quite small and with a simple structure not giving to the players more options than to stay in the main entrance or go downstairs wichs leads u again up like an endless loop; how about to add more rooms or more corridors conecting to others rooms .
Im just giving my opinnion as a player and it should not be taken as a negative criticism , otherwise i would like to see ur map bigger ( more traders points than the only 2 it has ) than it is right now and ( also) with differents lightings.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the test. This is my first map, of course it may have some bugs :) What to do with the truck I don't know. Put door there? In my look will be slightly askew. As for the size of map - OK, I had the idea to add a bit of open space, but before I did not know how to make skybox. Now I already know, so adding this is not a problem.

Upvote 0