• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Park

pierpa86

Jul 3, 2015
Another update i found a bug on the bridge but now Zeds love that bridge
-solved bug about path node in underground laboratory
-improved performans
-update on employees room
thanz "-0-A2ra3L-0-" now floating books is solved

Download
https://mega.co.nz/#!C0RHSR4L!jDbm7Ur7PY8hOl9z0V2HSYXeyj_SP9RrAYNB8UyVlp8
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is my map after a realy big update

-map extended (underground laboratory)

Finds all the red lights around the map if you can and take all you need!
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi man to all, this is my first custom map, I hope you like it at all XD

- Custom static mesh
- Easter egg Inside !!

pls report to me if you find bug.

Comments are welcome !

Sorry for my mistake this is a beta release! i working on a massive update

map2.png
map1.png

Last edited:
Well thanks for making a new map but you need to do a few things. First this should have been posted to the beta maps thread since you are asking for bug reports. Posts in the Final maps section should have already been extensively bug tested. There is already a custom map named KF-Park. See KF-Park Custom Map by quickshot101. Lastly your filehost seems to be having issues. I got a timed out connection. So you should use another host like dropbox, google drive, mediafire or mega.

Upvote 0
Grabbed this after the update today to play with my wife on our server. Never played previous versions. The map looks good. Love the space and it is fun to play on but I noticed a couple of things.

The game slowed to a crawl on round 7/7 on a normal game, then again on the boss round. Might have been all the crap flying around but it was only on these 2 rounds for some reason.

Also there is a table with some books on top in one part of the map, after knocking the table flying the books stay in place and are solid so you can't walk through them.

I took a couple of screenshots :)
Floating Books.jpg

Another View Showing Table.jpg

We loved the light search, took a while for the last one, then the game sort of glitched after going through the room, the enemy counter said BOSS when there was just 1 clot left, then a scrake spawned in the employees only room after the round ended and we headed to the trader. Not sure if that was intentional.

Anyway, great map, needs a little more work, but will get added to our permanent list when it's done :) Great job

Upvote 0
Thanks for the quick update. Performance was improved a lot, still slowdown in the park with all the play equipment (swings, slides etc.) mostly when there is lots of smoke (medic grenades, boss gas/smoke grenades) but it doesn't slow to a crawl now, it's just noticeable.

Thankyou for your improvements :)

If I could change anything I would make a few holes in the maze wall so it's not just one long tunnel, but with how big it is that would make it a bloody hard maze, haha

Upvote 0