• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mac KF Multiplayer Not Working?

Vulpen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2014
I've been experiencing a problem with Killing Floor for while now where if I click on the Multiplayer option the game will lag out for a while and freeze before eventually loading a blank screen of servers, to which I must click refresh and repeat the entire freezing process. When I do finally get into a server, I can navigate the starting menu perfectly. I can select what class I want to be and use the text all perfectly, no problems there. However, as soon as I ready up and the game begins I lag out. When I do regain connection the timer is stuck on 9 seconds, players stand still, my flashlight can run forever, and I can constantly fire without reloading. While trying to play with my friend I discovered that if I joined the game back it would sometimes work but I'd go through the same freezing process after readying up. Majority of the time after re-connecting, I go through the freeze and then the game stops working once more. The enemies will just walk in one direction, as do players. The zed count remains the same, just as described earlier pretty much. I've got no clue what to do or how to fix this problem, but my Killing Floor never used to do this, it's only started to occur over the last few months. If anyone has experienced this and knows how to fix it, please could you inform me as i'm getting quite distressed by these errors. Thanks.