• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Italy

Yep. I'm getting client crashes and even pc freezes when I play this map.

I don't experience this, but others on my server constantly experience this. Not everyone though.

Has nothing to do with having a good computer, because it doesn't happen to me, but happens to people with far better computers. It doesn't seem to be connected to the Flex problem that other custom maps are sometimes running into.

Upvote 0
I don't experience this, but others on my server constantly experience this. Not everyone though.

Has nothing to do with having a good computer, because it doesn't happen to me, but happens to people with far better computers. It doesn't seem to be connected to the Flex problem that other custom maps are sometimes running into.

My crash is Flex related. If I use Flex then my game crashes. Two players here at home crashed using Flex yesterday. I have a GTX 980 and the other player has a GTX 760 (my old card).

Flex = crash

Now this does not happen on other maps when using Flex (full features). I'm just hoping for a solution that DOES NOT involve someone requesting me to lower my gore or turn off Flex to enjoy a map. I like the Flex and gore; not willing to give it up.

Upvote 0