• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF-DeusEx

pixel

May 13, 2009
Russia
Map Name: KF-DeusEx
Playable: Yes
Release: Beta 1 (ETA 26.10.2010)
Whitelist: Not yet
Map Style: Wave based
Map Size: 16MB

All credits for initial level geometry and Deus Ex resources goes to Ion Storm Inc. (R.I.P)

Info:
This map is an adaptation of Paris level from Deus Ex. General map geometry left intact, although i spent a lot of time porting resources and fixing horrible brush clipping bugs poped out during map porting. There is also extra eye candy and classic KillingFloor mess everywhere. Beta 1 will be available for public testing 26.10.2010.

UPD 30.11.19 ten years later lol:
I moved on from KF modding long time ago and recently i remembered this thread exists.
I am uploading this map as it is in case anyone wants to play or modify it. It's most likely barely playable.
I originally ported this map to KF1, and then started remaking it for KF2, so i'm renaming it from my original filename "KF-Paris" to "KF-DeusEx" to avoid any confusion with the vanilla map KF2 shipped with.
You can get the map here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16fP0jWXw-_UpkPY1TqUBll5nfa2C0IEv

Screenshots:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: crystaldragons

Fel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
looks really open, the streets seem too wide. Not alot of exterior detail, you need more crap everywhere lol

Where does Paris come into this map anyways? What would be cool would be the Elfie Tower in the SkyBox

S281

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2009
CA
I agree with Fel, the Elfie tower in the skybox would be awesome. Maybe add some vehicles in the street to break up the more open areas. Looking really nice though so far.

Fel

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 9, 2009
In Mission Mode
also add mini mesh city buildings with lights in the sky box as well to give the player the feel they are actually in the city

And also add em around the surrounding areas (non playable areas)

pixel

May 13, 2009
Russia
Necro bumping this thread with a map download and a few screens.
The map development is long abandoned, but feel free to give it a go if you're curious.

Spoiler!

pixel

May 13, 2009
Russia
I certainly wouldn't do it myself, but i have a sort of functional mockup built with KF2 modular meshes.