• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design KF-DeathValley_beta

map made by myself and ferenos,I have to credit arramus for the level concept.
When you say level concept, you mean for literally taking arramus' KF-DeathBasinSands and adding things on top of it, right?

And when you say "made by myself and ferenos", you mean ripped assets from other games and just copy paste stuff around?

Upvote 0
When you say level concept, you mean for literally taking arramus' KF-DeathBasinSands and adding things on top of it, right?

And when you say "made by myself and ferenos", you mean ripped assets from other games and just copy paste stuff around?

Got any proof for those claims? You're coming across as salty instead of someone trying to point out a ripper...

Upvote 0
Honestly, it does look like Deathbasinsands with extra stuff on top.
So honestly it would be better to fix up the credits to not cause any fuss
Still dont know from which games the foliage was.

That is if the claims are true.

Personally, I can see why DeathBasinSands would be looked at as the original concept judging from the maps pictures but you can see there is also differences.

I wouldn't feel discouraged though as Skell is one of those who likes to force someone down. To be fair, if you can impress Skell, you did really well. My advice would be to maybe make it seem more unique and change some bits around maybe so it feels better?

Overall to help you out though, how exactly did you come up with the concept? Could you explain to us how you come across your design overall and the stages you did?

Upvote 0
map made by myself and ferenos,I have to credit arramus for the level concept. link below to steam workshop I have supplied external links for rom and server and admins, enjoy
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/app/1250/discussions/0/622954747289904656/?tscn=1421339523[/URL]

Looks pretty good mate. I've been learning the basics of UE4 and now want to go back to UDK and make maps for KF. Do you have a blog or videos etc that show how you did any of this? Just curious.

Upvote 0