• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-Beach_invasion

manolito

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 3, 2012
The scenario of the game is based on a map of the game Enemy Territory adapted, in its original version must complete a goal carry some documents from the meeting room in the basement to the radio room on the top floor, in this version that is not Possible since the game does not allow for the moment objective mode, to give dynamism and that players are not left in a specific area completing rounds have put many spawns everywhere, this makes some areas really complicated according to the level of difficulty in The one that is played.

I have to thank the help given to all members of the forum who have clarified problems and have given me solutions without which I would still be trying to finish the map, as well as the very important help that are the videos of Seanchaoz for beginners like me.

I also appreciate the help in trying the map to all the friends who have spent hours playing it to report problems.

I hope you like it and have fun playing it.

I still have a couple of adjustments pending, I hope to be able to implement them, but if it is not possible, it will be over, it is possible that in the course of time improving some aspect of the update.

If someone finds some fault that does not hesitate a moment to report it.

Download:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=767211397

Spoiler!

6/5/2017

- Compiled precomputed visibility "After 42 hours of compilation I hope it's worth it"

2/5/2017

- Added more decoration.
- The sound of aircraft engines has dropped

1/5/2017

- Reconfigure all lights to eliminate unwanted effects, do not rule out making more arrangements in successive updates.

- Configure the player spawn to reappear near the store (for checking if it does not work please)

22/04/2017

- An important error has been detected, which has been solved "In an outside area it is possible to stay out of the reach of the zeds".

- Block volumes are configured to be improved following the Seanchaoz guide "In all volumes, the configured Flex asset".

- It has corrected almost all the defects of shadows like the one that appears in the last photo, there are still some but soon all will have them.

21/04/2017

- Updated the lights to correct shadows and undesirable effects.

- Decreased sound volume of aircraft engines.

15/04/2017

I am updating the lights since there are many that make unexpected effects in some places, this I thought to have solved it, but I still have unwanted reflections, when I finish them up an update.

Last edited: