• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Barricade-Warehouse [NRB]

KF-Barricade-Warehouse [NRB]

• It's Great and refreshing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good actually

• Nothing New

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Why? just why

• Total voters

avp2501

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Lost in the land of Magic
Recently I was playing on "Nation Red - Barricade" mode and it's inspired me to make a range of maps for Killing Floor. NR Barricade is basically a survival mode where zombies only come from either one or two directions, making the gameplay simple but with intense action.

Current Release Version: 0-5 (pre-release)

Playable: Yes

Whitelisted: No - Technical issue prevents whitelisting

Photo Gallery:

Screenshot_A00.jpg

Videos:
N/A

Description:

You're only chance of survival is to take shelter in this high-security warehouse. Make the most of it because it's all we've got.

Map Size:
Small

Current Trader Count:

Beta Downloads:
Mod Db:
FileFront:
Megaupload:
V0-5

We Need You

I'm having a problem with my teleport volume, if you walk into it then you are teleported back out which is what I want it to do however once the volume moves out of the way and then moves back it will not teleport you if you are in the area it has moved to. You'll ONLY be teleported once you have stepped outside of the volume and walk back into it.

If someone knows how to fix this problem then please let me know so I can get this map ready for whitelisting.

The volume is set to not be hidden so you can see it in action when playing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0