• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

KF KF 3D models 3D printing help!

Lockerkit

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2013
Hello,

I am trying to get the models of Killing floor, preferably the Summer Sideshow Scrake or Bloat. The normal Scrake or Fleshpound model would be fine too. I want to 3D print some of the ZEDs as action-figures on my room. Is there any way to open them in a program like Killing Floor SDK and save it as an DAE, WRL, X3D, X3DB, X3DV file?
Those are the files I need for 3D color printing.

I really hope someone can help me. I've been looking through the whole internet without any solutions so I'm pretty desperate. :)

Thanks in advance,
Cheers!

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
Use UE Viewer to export the mesh as PSK from the appropriate package. Blender can import that format and export it as one of those formats, probably.

FluX

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiservice.com
UE Viewer better then UModel in terms of the model you're getting back? I've had bad experience and still await TWI's response when I asked for the weapon rigs (specifically two).

Skell

Mar 21, 2013
On the Internet.
UE Viewer better then UModel in terms of the model you're getting back? I've had bad experience and still await TWI's response when I asked for the weapon rigs (specifically two).
Quote from the website: LINK
"Unreal Engine Resource Viewer also known as Umodel"
I was led to believe they're the same thing? Not sure though, I've had very little experience with it.