• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Key to Kills is tweaking

I can put myself in the top score with all the things enabled. No need a windows 98 game to play well.

But, eh, maybe tripwire should add a patch that revert the graphics to the first unreal engine. :D So we will be all able to kill something. +1 frag per day of playing, hurrah !

(don't forget to paint walls in black and people in white).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't get it... I quess I must be dumb.

I don't have any problems getting kills and I haven't disabled anything. Altough I am playing on medium settings because It tends to have graphics lag on higher for me.

"If winning is the point use teamwork, show personal courage and sacrifice yourself to gain foothold for your team"

"If killing is the point... then you are at the wrong place (RO2)"

Upvote 0
i hate people that turn off graphics just because they see easily the enemy

I can't wait for the first game to lead the way by locking down graphics settings to a predetermined level for all players, hopefully it'll be this one :IS2:

The most important aspect of any game is a level playing field, no matter what some people's failing moral values might be telling them :cool:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
turn off shadows
turn off blur
just about turn off everything

so you can see

if winning and kills is the point
then tweaking is a most

I don't know about it helping get you "kills," but I did this plus up the brightness so that all the doorways weren't pitch black from a short distance away. I does help you discern details, but if you can't aim, you can't aim. ;)

Upvote 0
I blame CS and the "pr0 g4mer" mentality.

RO isn't about kills anyway, it's about points and teamwork, and you get a *lot* more points by just being in a cap zone and helping your team. I usually end up near the top of the scoreboard at the end of a round, even playing with only a bolt and having not a lot of kills.

Upvote 0