• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Jaeger Dynamic FN FAL Skin is great! Please make more of these

Barot8

Feb 4, 2010
Agreed. These are fantastic skins. More of this quality would attract more sales. Just saying... hint, hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Reactions: infntnub

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
Its not made by twi tho.
Look for IJC development in the workshop

infntnub

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Pennsylvania
Some of the more recent skins have been pretty sexy. The beyond horizon space elite [I think that's there name?] is what I always wanted from precious weapons. The contrast is very appealing on the skin.

The new gun for the reward here also looks pretty nice. I need to get off my butt and finish the achievements this weekend.

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
On a general basis, I think less is more should definitely apply to skins. And not only to skins, but to drops as well.

It's something I (and many others) have pointed out since the introduction of loot. But I'm honestly pretty tired of always finding the same basic skins that look pretty rough and uncreative. I'm not asking for a guaranteed ultra-rare/exotic skin of course. But at least... Something decent. Something you actually use with pride instead of goofing around.

And yeah, I definitely agree : jaeger skins are dope !

TheWaywardKid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 6, 2018
I would gladly pay a decently handsome amount of money for a "Season Pass" of Jaeger Dynamic Skins!
And by that I mean the following: I'd pay to get a Jaeger Dynamic Skin for every single weapon, along with a promise that they'll also make (and I'll receive) a new Jaeger skin for each new weapon made. I'm a sucker for quality skins, but I like running with a "theme". I like each of my weapons to have the same look, which is why I tend to run with the golden Dosh Vault ones: I know I can get one for every weapon, and I know new ones will come out for new weapons.

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
I would gladly pay a decently handsome amount of money for a "Season Pass" of Jaeger Dynamic Skins!
And by that I mean the following: I'd pay to get a Jaeger Dynamic Skin for every single weapon, along with a promise that they'll also make (and I'll receive) a new Jaeger skin for each new weapon made. I'm a sucker for quality skins, but I like running with a "theme". I like each of my weapons to have the same look, which is why I tend to run with the golden Dosh Vault ones: I know I can get one for every weapon, and I know new ones will come out for new weapons.
No offense, but I think it actually reduces creativity to do so...Not to mention it actually overloads the game with tons of skins that amount to basically the same thing.

I think we're fine with merely having a selection of skins. However, I do believe some weapon skins could ALSO become player skin. How cool would a jaeger jacket look? It even sounds so right.

Jaeger Jacket, Jaeger Jacket.