• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3D & Animation Issues with Animations with Creating an M2 Carbine

Alright so I have gotten help from Panzer Jager '43 with some coding problems with an M2. However now I need help with some animations, I've been having problems with the firing animations (I'm using the M1's). I believe it's because it is too slow, because of the ROF. Now here's where I need help, How do I adjust an animation's speed and save it, as well as where to save it...
Any help would be appreciated.

Yeah, I noticed that in a modifier in the code at the bottom, but it is modifier for everything, not just the animations. Is there a way to edit and save the speed of an animation as a new animation in the SDK?

Yes, there is. Find the reference to the AnimSet that the M1 carbine uses (probably in the content class) and create a copy in a new package or place it in one you've already made. Then double click this to open it. You'll find the AnimSet is full of AnimNodeSequences (?) Each of these has a number of properties in the lower left including playback speed. You can tweak these values and save the package, and reference your new AnimSet and the changes will take.

Upvote 0