• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Info] Is this a joke?

It's all painfully simple. If you can't wait/are not satisfied then you need to get a refund. The rest of us will wait for the patches and that I'm afraid is that.

The devs can only work so fast, so it's either wait or don't. Constantly complaining without .dmp's, dxdiags and some background info is a waste of your time and everybody elses :cool:

have you researched in your trollness where to get said refund?

Upvote 0
I agree with you.
4870X2 graphic card at average 30 fps at low settings, because lower mode displays some black textures and is really awfull, i can't use it. Really thanks for crossfire support !
i've been playing RO since the beginning and i trusted Tripwire.
But now i'm really disapointed with RO2 and lots of my RO friends are too.
So, I think It's my last Tripwire game, sorry guys !

Upvote 0
I think this thread should get moved to a general chat forum. I am not saying anyone is right or wrong, but for it to be in the support topics will not help anyone.

Lets try and keep the support section support and the chat section... chat. A bit of respect for "both" partys engaged in war over this game should be enforced.

Upvote 0
I prayed to the gaming gods that this game would do good, I even sacrificed a chicken, but to no avail. The game is buggy and unfinished.

And do you know what the really sad part is? This could've been good, this could've been REALLY GOOD. But now because Tripwire's devs are either to inexpierienced or to lazy, the game has suffered incredibly

This is the most dissapointment a videogame purchase has ever brought me.

Fix your game Tripwire, fix it quick and fix it well. Or else it will fail.

Reactions: Heffalord
Upvote 0
You know with your rig you should be getting 100 + frames right? And your happy with 30? If thats the case you just invalidated every point youve made in your life, ever.

But i'm maxing the game unlike a lot of people here, and I don't necessarily rely on my rig for arbitrary E-Peen arguments, but rather a ways to play awesome games at awesome graphics settings. Which i'm able to do comfortably at the moment.

So again, i'm able to play the game at settings others are having difficulties currently (unfortunately) with with very good FPS in comparison so I dunno. I'm busy playing the game while others here are making threads that do nothing to help TWI? lol. If I wanted 100 FPS, i'd lower everything to HIGH.

Then when TWI fixes performance for everyone else, I will be getting a nice performance boost anyway. Either way I get to win and play and awesome game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
But i'm maxing the game unlike a lot of people here, and I don't necessarily rely on my rig for arbitrary E-Peen arguments, but rather a ways to play awesome games at awesome graphics settings. Which i'm able to do comfortably at the moment.

So again, i'm able to play the game at settings others are having difficulties currently (unfortunately) with with very good FPS in comparison so I dunno. I'm busy playing the game while others here are making threads that do nothing to help TWI? lol. If I wanted 100 FPS, i'd lower everything to HIGH.

Then when TWI fixes performance for everyone else, I will be getting a nice performance boost anyway. Either way I get to win and play and awesome game.

Good for you.

Upvote 0

/Care

Upvote 0
I've never really played any fps game, but this one looked to good to be true. The realistic settings, the tactics, all of it music to my ears so I just had to get it and damn I do enjoy the game a LOT..........when it is working properly. :/

My sound just dies when a new map is loaded..
my controls randomly change in the middle of a battle (seems to keep switching between azerty and qwerty keyboard layout for no reason)
the game crashes quite frequently
servers don't always show up
stats are ****ed
maps are bugged
cover system is very wonky

I'm sorry, I love the whole story behind tripwire growing out of a simple mod community and give you mad props for getting where you are now.

But it really is not acceptable to release a game in such a sad state. In beta I could easily live with the bugs, that's why it's a beta after all but in the official release? Should have delayed release rather then throw this on the market like it is.

Luckily, you are one of the few game devs I trust that will patch and keep on patching. But for now I'm going to put this game in the freezer, because having to restart/reconfigure controls every 10 minutes is just not fun to play anymore

Upvote 0
Yes, this is, in fact, a joke. The proper version will be uploaded to your computer shortly along with a picture of the entire staff of TWI in drag for your amusement.

Rather than the dramatic and non-descriptive topic, why not post the issues you're having, your system specs, and see if some of the fine fellows on the forum or from TWI themselves can help you?
word.

Upvote 0
Yeah. Some people just don't get it.

Tell me everyone, what would you do if you bought a Blu Ray of a great movie...but the picture ran at 10 frames per second, was VHS resolution, skipped randomly and had distorted picture and audio? Would you not be upset? Would you not complain? Of course you would. You'd most definitely go return it.

Yet the same people who would return that rage at all the "whiners" on here. I don't know what it is about video games that turns some people into such shills.

I agree, and the problem is really that the software industry in its pandering to get laws passed to protect themselves against piracy now have a monopolistic system where you are stuck with a game or other software simply because you installed it, whether or not it works. The customers essentially have "zero" rights.

The simple fact that you cannot get your money back when a product does not work (unlike most other products sold) as a reasonable person would expect, is the problem with the industry at this point in time.

I am not saying I want my money back at this time, however, it is NOT really an option. These companies understand that and use it to their advantage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I thought the OP came across to harsh but then I thought about it. Here I am wanting to play the game but it crashes randomly to desktop every time I play it.

It's not like I have generic hardware and non of my other games crash.

MSI mb with Intel Quad processor
Patriot memory
MSI 6870 video card
Auzentech $150 sound card
Blackwidow keyboard
120hz Acer monitor
RAT 7 mouse
Windows 7

So ya, decent hardware IMHO and the game should run fine on it.

I'm not going to demand a refund because I see the potential of the game and when its not crashing I'm having fun.

I'm just requesting that Tripwire burn the midnight oil and get the fixes out ASAP. The sooner the better so I can tell my LAN buddies it's ok to buy the game. I'm making the trial run and so far it's a no go.

Upvote 0