• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Is the SDK available today

chillpill.jpg

Just take one and chill.

You could have done a lot already without the SDK. And you still can refine your plans and layout.....

Upvote 0
The current plan is to get the SDK out within the next couple of days. It will require 64-bit windows.

Hell yeah, can't wait to get my hands on the SDK, thanks for the info.

Edit: Will there be any 32 bit support in the future? I know some people who plan to map but do not have a 64 bit operating system, thanks.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hell yeah, can't wait to get my hands on the SDK, thanks for the info.

Edit: Will there be any 32 bit support in the future? I know some people who plan to map but do not have a 64 bit operating system, thanks.

Yeah, this strikes me as odd considering the UDK/Unreal Editor 3 supports both, and considering a minority of people use 64 bit windows variants, and considering so much other software is only 32 bit compatible :confused:

I'd assume it's because TW uses 64 bit operating systems and maybe they just havn't had the time to add 32 support?

Last edited:
Reactions: HeadClot
Upvote 0
The current plan is to get the SDK out within the next couple of days. It will require 64-bit windows.
Lovely, thanks for updating us.

It's alright. There's always designs to be drawn and written. Meshes to be made. History to read.
Heck, I am taking a break from modeling a chair, that's part of a living room (Not done), which is part of a house (not even begun), which is part of a farm (Not even begun designing), which is part of a large farmland with a river, trees and a road.

Always stuff to do, eh?

Upvote 0