• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

IS 2 greatest tank of ww2

Welcome back, comrade! Have a drink on me!

sSgAc.jpg

Thank you comrade!

burning-tongue.jpg

Upvote 0
Wellcome back from the abyss of the damnation, Brother in :IS2:.

The Holy Book of IS 2 said:
With a loud boom the Mighty 122mm D25-T cannon of the Glorious IS 2 cried out, LemoN, come forth. And he who was deported to the abyss and banned from the forum came forth, being bound feet and hands with grave-clothes, and his visage with a napkin was bound about; IS 2 saith to them, `Loose him, and suffer to go.

Praised be the Glorious IS 2! Halleurraahh!

Reactions: LemoN and Olivier
Upvote 0
And so I wandered through the dark valley of bannage, thinking I was lost. But then the mighty D25-T cannon sounded, my ears went deaf and my eyes went blind. I could hear the angels sing and see a white light from the glorious muzzle flash that started the universe. And then, after repenting all my sins, I could hear the glorious IS-2 call for his three Valkyries by shooting it's holy rear mg three times. And three BA-64's came from the clouds and took me with them, took me out of the dark valley of bannage.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And so I wandered through the dark valley of bannage, thinking I was lost. But then the mighty D25-T cannon sounded, my ears went deaf and my eyes went blind. I could hear the angels sing and see a white light from the glorious muzzle flash that started the universe. And then, after repenting all my sins, I could hear the glorious IS-2 call for his three Valkyries by shooting it's holy rear mg three times. And three BA-64's came from the clouds and took me with them, took me out of the dark valley of bannage.
:IS2:Hail the almight IS2 that can reach down into the depths and make believers from even the atheists...:IS2:

Upvote 0
No!
On the TWI forums.:p

Hang on... I'm sure I had a couple stashed away somewhere around here ... *searches*

Aye but I say unto thee Brothers, thee KT Bible is a place barren and devoid of all that is nubile, just stinky sweaty KT fanboys, whilest in the holy bosom of the IS-2 there is much softness and radiant warmth from the holy twin diesel engines.

Reactions: hockeywarrior
Upvote 0
IS2's engines exhaust pure oxygen, unlike the sloppy, brutish German engineering which can only be called ecocidal.

Pure Oxygen, each shot of the holy rear firing machine gun also results in a deadly ignition, a fiery burst of flame akin to that of a flamethrower. Any resurrected zombies(rear fire MG kills everything) near the rear of the IS2 are instantly incinerated. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0