• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

iron sights for "the device"

iron sights for "the device"

• Yes?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
You don't need to charge up your hammer.
Just clicking has the same effect (from what I have seen).

Not sure about for the ball itself - I haven't really done that much testing - but with the Weighted Companion Cubes ... errr ... the blocks, you know what I mean ... it seems like you can get varying amounts of power on the hit. Nudge vs. slam it across the room, that sort of thing. Although it's still always a lot more than just a nudge, unfortunately ...

Upvote 0
I absolutely don't see any use for ironsights in this game. The hammer is a meele weapon afterall. What the heck are ironsights any good for in The Ball?

for those long hallway shots where you have to bowl something over or hit a ball activation button at range, I had to spend a few minutes on some of those because of how offset the gun was and because it is angled...

Upvote 0
for those long hallway shots where you have to bowl something over or hit a ball activation button at range, I had to spend a few minutes on some of those because of how offset the gun was and because it is angled...
Ironsights still won't really help. It's not like the gun had an offset by itself, but you have to hit the ball right in the middle if you want to go it right to the middle.

Upvote 0