• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

iron sights for "the device"

iron sights for "the device"

• Yes?

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters

RO.Player

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 17, 2010
only halfway through the 2nd level so not sure yet

ive done a bit of survival and died in level 8 on the 2nd one after some practice. tbh dont really see the need for ironshights so far

Steppenwolf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2007
As it is a Tripwire game (and even if they are "only" the publisher) there must be an iron sight. :D

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
The only problem I have with it, is actually hitting the ball, sometimes I miss, being too far away, then have to recharge :(
You don't need to charge up your hammer.
Just clicking has the same effect (from what I have seen).

9_6

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2009
Well true.
But, I like to really hit my balls hard...
We need a thread with all the witty and fun balls jokes or else, these forums become their colateral damage.
Sometimes, it's just too easy...

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
You don't need to charge up your hammer.
Just clicking has the same effect (from what I have seen).

Not sure about for the ball itself - I haven't really done that much testing - but with the Weighted Companion Cubes ... errr ... the blocks, you know what I mean ... it seems like you can get varying amounts of power on the hit. Nudge vs. slam it across the room, that sort of thing. Although it's still always a lot more than just a nudge, unfortunately ...

Colt .45 killer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2006
I absolutely don't see any use for ironsights in this game. The hammer is a meele weapon afterall. What the heck are ironsights any good for in The Ball?

for those long hallway shots where you have to bowl something over or hit a ball activation button at range, I had to spend a few minutes on some of those because of how offset the gun was and because it is angled...

ReBoot

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 2, 2007
www.kirills-txte.de.vu
for those long hallway shots where you have to bowl something over or hit a ball activation button at range, I had to spend a few minutes on some of those because of how offset the gun was and because it is angled...
Ironsights still won't really help. It's not like the gun had an offset by itself, but you have to hit the ball right in the middle if you want to go it right to the middle.