• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Iron Crescendo

Arad..Custom Loadouts...:D

Shot00555.png
It's a trap!

I think I'm the one in the Tiger.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
feels like we've been at stalemate for a while

Not anymore :D

icmapweek11.jpg

Moscow Encircled!

March 1944

German commanders confirmed today that their panzer spearheads had linked south of Moscow completing an encirclement of the city. This encirclement is not an indication that the end of the war is near because Moscow is a major base of supply for the Red Army and estimates indicate the city could survive as long as 18 months before stocks of ammunition, food, and water would be depleted. With the declaration of martial law in the city the government has ordered all civilian men to report to their local party headquarters for militia service and all women and children are to construct anti-tank ditches, street barricades, and fighting positions. The motto being used by the civilian population is

Upvote 0
After 16 weeks of epic battles, Campaign 5 has ended with a total German Victory! GG to all who played.

Campaign 6 will start in four weeks while preparations are being made and people return from summer holidays. This time, instead of the campaign focusing on the entire eastern front, it will be centered on the battle of Stalingrad. More information to follow soon!

Upvote 0
Yes, campaign 5 had some epic battels. We where behind points most of the time and had to hold or capture territory with the little we got ( mind i play axis side ) . The Custom loadouts worked very well. I dident liked the idea in the first place but it makes the battels so much more intense since you have to rely on every individuals role and skill. I suppose campaign 6 will follow up this tradition and i want to encurage everyone to sign up at http://ironcrescendo.net

You dont need to be in a clan but we use teamspeak for comunication and hold training session before the battels.

Upvote 0