• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Insurgency... A modern RO? (merged)

This is a mod that I've been looking out for, possibly one to even bother reinstalling my copy Half-Life 2 for! I am actually somewhat excited about the Yugoslavian campaign. Well, excited isn't exactly the word, but that's a scenario that no game I know has ever touched before, and a few weapons that aren't usually well represented in the FPS genre.

It is a pity that they taken so long to update, but they have Beta Testers on board now, so hopefully we should hear something soon. Hopefully. *crosses fingers*

Upvote 0
I'm surprised by the number of people on their boards who dislike RO. Apparently they dont like realism... Heck, one of them said bullet drop in RO was exaggerated, like wtf brb bbq lemi check on that...

I'm still looking forward to it but realism > fun if it means that my bullets dont go the same place every time.

Upvote 0
Amerikaner said:
Besides OST, im probly most excited for INS than anything else. It really is basically a modern day RO. They have released little media but all that they have released oozes quality. And theyre close to a release. Id probly say within a month from now it will go public.

Doubt it will be released to the public in a month, testing will probably take at least a month itself.

Upvote 0